Several enhancements were deployed to the suite of incident and unit performance tools in the Maps app - Incident Metrics, Incident Performance and Unit Performance. Users will see:
- Select Date Range up to 1 year - The processing speed has been improved, now allowing users to select up to 1 years’ worth of data with minimal processing time.
- Export Data - Users can now download up to 1 years’ worth of data into a .csv file to be opened and evaluated in Excel.
- Enhanced Filters - Additional filters are now available, including the ability to create filters based on geo-spatial file and custom fields. Please contact your account manager if you want new or modified filter options.
NOTE: Incident Search
- The incident number search will take into account the date range selected. If you are searching for an incident in 2018, you need to first set the date range, and apply the date BEFORE doing the search.
- The full incident number is required.
- The incident number search does not consideration the filters you have set on this screen. However, if you say only show incidents that were responded to by Shift A, and this incident was responded to by shift C - the search will return the incident, but the incident circle will not show on the map - only the pinpoint indicating the location.
For more information, click on Performance Tools