Interactive Tables are used in Intterra to see your organization's data (such as incident detail or incident history) displayed in an interactive table alongside those items located on a map. The data can be viewed, sorted, filtered, and exported to share with others.
Examples of Intterra tools using the Interactive Table structure include:
- A variety of wildfire incident and resource reports
- Damage Assessments
- Incident Monitor
Get ready and open
- Make sure the specific table tool is available in your active workspace.
- Click on the Manage Layers Menu icon.
- Click on the specific Tool.
- Switch between List and Grid view. (The Incident Monitor opens in the List view by default.)
- Sort by a specific column (change the sort order of the table).
- Choose which columns to display.
- Filter which data is shown.
- Draw a shape on the map to select features.
- Export data to CSV.
- Once you select a specific incident, you can Zoom to the selected feature and find additional information.
- Select how you want to export.
- Download will save a CSV format file to your PC or device to be used in Excel or other spreadsheet software.
- Copy will copy the text to your clipboard. It can be pasted into Excel to maintain the table structure.
- Email opens a space for you to type in one or more email addresses. Recipients will receive a data export email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a CSV format file as an attachment.
- Choose a sort column. NOTE: Additional filters can be applied each time a column is chosen.
- Choose the type of filter.
- Type in the filter text.
- Press Enter.
- Select the trash can icon to remove the associated filter.
- Click on column names to add or remove.
- Click on the star icon to move that option to the first column.