TIP: The primary function of the Field Tool is to make it possible to see & collect information when in areas with little to no comms (when the web application cannot be reached). It is an independent app that permits a user to collect data and send location information to the Intterra web-based application.
- Seamless sync to our servers. No client GIS specialist or moving files to and from cloud storage is required.
- No separate accounts required! Simple admin and no additional cost for client.
- Same feel as Intterra web Maps app.
- Ability to use as tracking device and display as a mobile unit.
- Ability to create point, lines, and polygons by device location.
| ||Overview|| || ||Intterra Maps|| || ||Field Tool|| |
• Briefing View and Analytics
• All tools, such as:
• Manage Map
• Interactive Tables
• Resource Management
• Aircraft / Satellite Intel
• Find / Search Location
• Measure Distance
• Review and Manage Home Risk
• PIO Public Map Tool
• All Metro Analytics
• Use of Workspaces
• Manage Users
• Offline use to view, add, edit and sync to Intterra servers
• Set up offline work areas for downloading data and basemaps
• Add map features using the device location (GPS track)
• Send your location and profile information to Intterra to be viewed by Intterra and Field Tool users
How do I access it?
• Web browser (recommend Chrome for PC and Android, Safari for Apple)
• Address: https://portal.intterragroup.com
Download the Field Tool app for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play
Secure login and user roles
What device is needed?
PC/Mac or tablet – not optimal on phones (only because of screen size)
Apple or Android tablet or smart phone only
Required level of internet bandwidth / connectivity?
Online only. Requires 250 Kbps, but best if 2 Mbps or better
Online or offline. Requires internet connectivity for initial login, loading and, later, for syncing data for use in your web-based Intterra system.