Intterra leverages an aggregate of federal, state and local map layers to help create situational awareness and a common operating picture. Check out Common Data Layers in Intterra.
Below is the status of layers that are temporarily or permanently no longer available from the providing agency:
As of August 5, 2020
- RAWS - Provider has deprecated the service due to server maintenance. Contractors working on new integration.
- Spot Weather Forecast - Provider has deprecated the service and a replacement has not be found.
- DOI Stream Flow and FEMA Floods - igems.doi.gov deprecated the services. Similar layers are USGS Stream Gauges and NWS Fooding Outlook.
- Perimeter (GeoMAC) - Provider has deprecated the service. Replaced with Public Fire Perimeters (NIFS).
- National Predictive Service Group (NPSG) - Temporarily unavailable while the services are being move to a new server.
- NPSG Fire Watches & Warnings NPSG Observed Precipitation
- NPSG Fire Danger (NFDRS)
- NPSG 7 Day Outlook
- NPSG Seasonal Outlook
- NPSG Fuel Moisture
- NPSG NDVI Greenness
- NPSG Fire Danger (Haines Index)
- NWS River Forecast - Provider has deprecated the service. Replaced with NWS Fooding Outlook.
- FAA Aeronautical Charts - The FAA has deprecated the service. Replaced with chartbundle.com services
- PLSS - Geocommunicator has deprecated the service. Replaced with BLM layer.
- USGS - Seismic Events 30-days (USGS) and Shakemap 30-days (USGS). Replaced with Seismic Events (USGS/PAGER) from livefeeds.
NOTE: Not all systems are configured with these layers.