One of more the following file products may be available from a mission:
Created automatically by the aircraft GPS or by aircraft
by tail number using data from a third-party aircraft tracking service:
- Aircraft Position: Aircraft location.
Created manually by the mission operator:
- Fire Retardant: Fire retardant application on the ground.
- Public Safety: Includes Public Safety incidents (BLUE points), Life Safety (YELLOW points, lines, or polygons), and All Hazard Events (GREEN points, lines, or polygons).
- Hot Spots: RED points representing hot spots.
- Fire Lines: Active fire front.
- Detections: Fire detection reports from wide area missions. These are displayed using a detection icon and include report information within the popup menu.
- Perimeters: Heat perimeter of a fire.
- Electro-Optical (EO): A color image from the sensor.
- Infrared (IR): A black and white image generated by the sensor’s infrared systems.
- Heat Source (HS): An image derived from the sensor’s infrared system that highlights heat sources.
- Satellite Infrared images (near infrared (NIR), shortwave infrared (SWIR), thermal infrared (TIR)).
- Satellite aerial color photographs.
- Video: Color and/or black and white infrared video from the sensor.
- Video location (currently called DPS features in the layers menu).
- The projector icon locates the video on the map.
- The orange polygon shows and estimate of the video extent.