Currently, there are five main ways to easily get your maps and data from Intterra so you can view them in other formats.
- A few types of reports in Intterra can be displayed in a web browser, saved to PDF, and printed.
- In any workspace, it is possible to export whatever has been mapped on an incident to a geospatial PDF (geoPDF), to a zipped set of shapefiles (SHP), or to a file geodatabase (GBD) using the Layer Export Tool. GIS Specialists - the Export to SHP File and Export to File GDB tools were made specifically for you! Please use them and let us know how they work for you.
- From interactive table reports, you can copy, email, and download data.
- The PIO workspace provides the tool for a PIO to publish limited information about an incident to the public.
- To print just the map, you also have several options. See How do I print a map? for more information.